BenefitMall offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet your individual needs — from health care to financial protection. Below you will find a wide array of work-life benefits to choose from.
- BenefitMall offers you and your family quality medical coverage through a choice of two plans. Both plans use the same network and cover the same services, including in-network preventive care at 100%. You may visit any medical provider you choose, but providers in-network offer the highest level of benefits.
- BenefitMall employees can choose between a Base Dental Plan and Buy-Up Dental Plan option. Both plans cover preventive care including regular checkups, as well as fillings and other dental procedures.
- Vision coverage is offered for one of the largest network of independent optometrists in the country.
- Our program is an incentive-based wellness program that empowers people with the tools necessary to reach their optimal health.
- Personalized activities help you reach your health goals and earn a wellness incentive.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
- An HSA is a personal savings account you can use to pay for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses with pretax dollars.
- Both you and BenefitMall can make contributions to your account, but you — not BenefitMall — own and control the account.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- BenefitMall offers three FSAs. The Health Care FSA, Dependent Day Care FSA, and Limited Purpose FSA (for dental and vision only) let you set aside tax-free dollars to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses.
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage helps protect your loved ones in the event of your death or serious injury. BenefitMall provides this at no cost to you.
- Eligible employees may purchase additional life and AD&D insurance at favorable group rates.
Short and Long-Term Disability
- BenefitMall provides short term disability coverage at no cost to you. You may purchase long term disability affordable rates.
- The BenefitMall 401(k) plan provides you with a convenient, tax-advantaged way to save for your future and build on your long-term retirement goals.
- You can contribute to your 401(k) after your first paycheck.
- BenefitMall matches $0.50 for each $1 you contribute to the plan up to 6% of your eligible earnings after you have been employed with BenefitMall for 6 months.